Tuesday, December 2, 2008

101 Books & 101 Movies: So Far

These are two of my list items, to read 101 books and watch 101 movies. I was initially going to make a list of the books and movies I wanted to check off, but that turned out to be a little ambition. Instead I'm just keeping track of the books and movies I actually get to! Here's my list to-date... this is roughly everything I can remember since I started the 101 Project. I keep thinking of things I forgot to list here so I'll just add them in the next time I update.

I'm a big book re-reader and movie re-watcher so I've actually read/watched many more than these, but for the purpose of this list I wanted to focus on the new things I've experienced. And for the record I only counted Twilight once on the movie list, even though I've seen it five times. So far.

Books
1. Prince Caspian, by C.S. Lewis
2. Voyage of the Dawn Treader, by C.S. Lewis
3. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams
4. The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, by Douglas Adams
5. Life, the Universe, and Everything, by Douglas Adams
6. Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer
7. New Moon, by Stephenie Meyer
8. Eclipse, by Stephenie Meyer
9. Breaking Dawn, by Stephenie Meyer
10. The Princess Bride, by William Goldman
11. Atonement, by Ian McEwan
12. Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
13. The Secret Life of Bees, by Sue Monk Kidd
14. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, by J.K. Rowling
15. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, by J.K. Rowling
16. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, by J.K. Rowling
17. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, by J.K. Rowling (in progress)
18. Musicophilia, by Oliver Sacks (in progress)


Movies
1. 3:10 to Yuma
2. Shoot 'Em Up
3. Be Kind Rewind
4. Thank You For Smoking
5. The Graduate
6. The Fugitive
7. Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
8. The Dark Knight
9. Corpse Bride
10. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
11. Prince Caspian
12. Once
13. Quantum of Solace
14. Twilight
15. Atonement
16. Wall-E
17. 27 Dresses
18. Children of Men
19. The X-Files: I Want to Believe
20. Get Smart
21. Brokeback Mountain
22. Becoming Jane
23. Baby Mama
24. Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
25. Marley & Me

No comments: